Monday 26 August 2013

Paul Newman

 
 

My name is Paul. I'm putting this together in aid of the National Autistic Society in the hope's that we can raise some money and awareness for them.

Truth be known though this is more for my son as he has taught me that anything is possible!

Reece suffers with Autistic Spectrum Disorder and is mid-range on the spectrum. The cause is unknown, although there is many theories, and its affects are numerous and varies from person to person. It has always been my wish to repay the charity for their advice and kindness when I was in need.

It seemed a no brainer to incorporate my love of 2 wheels in an event for the charity.

My love of bikes started from a young age. Although I never really got the chance to have my own until about three years ago. I had spent some time on dirt bikes with my cousins but 3 years ago. I got an SR 125, got my CBT and never looked back. Since then I've had quite a few. I like trying as many as possible and so far I've had a GS 500, ZZR 600 Bandit 1250, ZZR 1100 C and now I am riding a 99 ZX6R. I have also had the privilege of riding the 2013 Sprint GT from Triumph. They loaned me the bike for the BMF show in February when we launched the idea on the unsuspecting public.

That's about it really, but I'm thrilled to be fortunate enough to be in a position to do some good for the charity in my own way and I'm glad I've got someone coming along for the journey with me (they've got a sat-nav lol !!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment