Wednesday 28 August 2013

Conan's Intro

 
 
My bike history has been typical. From riding for necessity to get to college, through all weathers, on 125 MZ's to my first large bike a Kawasaki ER-5 to my now more adventurous KLE 500 (see above).

My style of riding has change only slightly however, I do enjoy a good run on the bike like most but it's more about the places it can take you, especially when you've also got the ability to explore off-road.

I saw Paul's advert in Motorcycle News (MCN) in February and answered the call as I've had this ride on my list of things I'd like to do in life, so jumped at the chance to join this adventure.

The bike I've now got, I've only had a few months but has given me a lot of confidence and has inspired me to go out and explore, starting with the UK with this little 4k ride.

I'm originally from Scotland, now living near Kings Lynn, Norfolk with plans to move yet further south to Cambridge, for me the Scotland leg will be the most anticipated of the journey.

Already I'm starting to get ideas for future trips, first Europe then Africa, but let’s finish exploring Britain and Ireland first though.


Above image is the bike on the trip, somewhere in Scotland.

No comments:

Post a Comment